The Blue Property is located in the last unexplored area of BC’s prolific Stikine Terrane and is more easily accessible than other projects located in the “Golden Triangle” to the South. The project is a district scale land package with a large land position in British Columbia’s prolific Atlin Mining District. The Blue Property contains one of the largest and highest grade documented surficial expressions of any early stage CRD project, with indications of a large porphyry feeder stock nearby.
Location & Infrastructure
- - 1,116 km² district scale land position in British Columbia’s prolific Atlin Mining District
- - Located 48 km southwest of Atlin, British Columbia (15-minute helicopter flight, accessible all season)
- - Atlin & Tagish Lake provide cost effective exploration mobilization and potential low cost ore transportation
- - All mining services available in Atlin including accommodations, heavy equipment and transportation
- - All other services available by paved road in Whitehorse 170 km to the North