The Laverdiere Prospect is located just 10 km west of the Silver Lime Prospect and contains three areas of skarn exposure with massive and disseminated sulfide.
- Historical drill highlights:
- HC-1: 46.02m from surface at 1.76% Cu.
- DDH2-73: 175.4m from surface of 0.27% Cu.
- Sample highlights:
- 15 of 18 grab samples returned copper values of 1.25% to 8.36%.
- Both north and south sampling locations (500m apart) along the Llewelyn Fault yielded gold assays averaging 1.0 g/t Au with Ag as high as 42.0 g/t.
- Minimal drilling in granodiorite, heavy potassic alteration noted in historical core log indicating proximity to a porphyry stock.
A previously conducted induced polarization geophysical survey along with high-grade historical exploration data indicates multiple prospective chargeable porphyry style targets. Core Assets is sufficiently funded for a maiden drill program that will attempt to extend the skarn and track it back to the causative porphyry.